Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Beginning Of A New Adventure

It's official! We have decided to branch out and be a part of the real world... the blogger world! 
  • There is a lot going on in life right now--lots of exciting things! And I know there are some of you who have yet to see my BIG ole belly! :) 2 more months and my stomach will be deflated and we will have a little suz! Yup Susie Ann Seethaler, due August 4th 2011
  • Dan and I just got a sweeeeet camera (a nikon D3100) so we will be sure to take a million pictures of the here and now, as well as the hereafter :) Having this camera has made it really exciting to capture all of life's little moments. Can't wait till it stops raining so we can go out and about to capture more! :)
  • As for the here and now, I'll share some highlights of our past  month or so that we have had with our closest friends-Nate and Lindsey Newman! 
They just moved in below us about a month ago. Let's just say, we are connected at the hip! When it's 12:00 am in the morning and we are still chatting, watching a movie, or playing the Kinect, sometimes I wonder if it was a good thing that they moved in :) But then I think again- Oh the times we have! 
Family and friends are the substance of life.








2 comments: