Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our little Hospital Visit!

Very sexy, I know!!!

(The joys of your husband being excited about using your new 
camera-Yikes!)
It's almost been 2 weeks since we had a little scare with the babe- Susie thought it would be a good idea to come a little earlier then we had planned... two months earlier... but we didn't think that was such a good idea! So we took ourselves to the hospital and got things taken care of! 

It was a really positive experience. The nurses even brought in another bed so Dan could spend the night comfortably by my side :)
The Newman's-bless their hearts- brought us dinner, and kept us 
company for a while.
I was particularly grateful for the food from the Newman's because hospital food just isn't the greatest thing on planet earth!
(can you guess which one is hospital food?:)
Everything is going really well right now- Me and Baby are doing great, and I am sure that Dan is loving that he gets to go to work, make meals, and clean house for a while! :) 
Dan is a champ! He never complains, and he does everything with a smile. He makes me very happy, and I love working through challenges with him!

Doctors orders: "Stay down, you're not to be too active--Take it easy."

 Moms orders: "Don't move a muscle!" Not only that, but I am lucky enough to get a couple calls a day that start with: "What are you doing? And you better say sitting in bed!" 



I have felt a lot of strength from family. I feel lucky that I don't have to do hard things alone.


2 comments:

  1. You've converted to the digital side! Go you! I look forward to keeping tabs on you even from afar! Best of luck in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to get a little taste of hospital stay for when the big day really comes. So glad your doing better and that little Susie is still safe inside.

    ReplyDelete